Monday, July 19, 2010

Due to the extremely early spring and copious amounts of rainfall, the daylilies have bloomed very early this year. I had to change the date of the Open House to July 17th, and postcards were sent to all people on the mailing list, but due to my lack of savvy on the web presence, I neglected to change the date here on the Blog! I apologize profusely to all for this error!

Due to this mistake, I will be open by appointment on this coming Saturday, July 24th, until 3pm for customers. There will be no restroom facilities this week, but I will have a tent and some refreshments, plus I will be here to dig orders. As there will just be myself for that job at this point, there will be some wait time involved for the digging, but if the weatherman proves correct, it may be a nice day to sit under the canopy and sip a cool drink and look at the lake while I dig for you!

If you would like a price list with directions, please send me an email and I will email it back to you. You can pre-order and reduce your wait time by emailing me ahead of time. Please note, we are sold out of some varieties. Again, my regrets for this error. Kris Henning, Proprietor

No comments: